TJ Creeper Locksª
Trail-Gear is expanding our Creeper Lock Wheel line to include wheels for TJs, Ford Rangers, and many other applications! Creeper Locks are 17" X 9" wheels with a backspacing of 3.75" standard (4.25” and 5” backspacing available upon request. Call your favorite Authorized Trail-Gear Dealer or TG Customer Service for lead time and pricing). Each wheel is made from a solid piece of aluminum and weighs a whopping 45 lbs with locking ring and hardware. These are no ordinary aluminum wheels, Creeper Locksª are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts¨ installed to prevent the bolts from galling. Drop down inner lip centers tire onto wheel during mounting.
Each Creeper Locksª Beadlock Wheel will include a TG Hub Cover at no additional cost!
Need new lug nuts? Check out our selection of replacement lug nuts here.
- Solid Heavy Duty Design
- 17" Rims, 9" Wide
- 3.75" Back Spacing
- 24, Grade 8Ê 5/16" bolts
- Time-Sert¨ Inserts Installed
- Wheel Rating, 2200 lbs Each
- Aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum Beadlocks Rings
- Jeep Wrangler TJ 1996-2006 (All Models)
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2003-2006 (All Models)
- Jeep Wrangler YJ 1987-1995 (All Models)
- Jeep Cherokee XJ 1984-2001 (All Models)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 1993-1998 (All Models)
- Ford Ranger 1984-2012 (All Models)
- Ford Bronco II 1984-1990 (All Models)
- Ford Explorer 1991-2010
- Toyota Pickup 2WD 1980-1995
- Toyota Tacoma 2WD 1995-1997
Our Creeper Lock Wheels will now come with our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings. Our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock rings offer a variety of advantages over a traditional single beadlock ring:
- Interlocking design.
- Aggressive knurling for a better bite into the rubber of the tire.
- Increased material thickness.
- Deeper recesses for the bolt head.
- Single segments can be replaced if damaged.
- Multiple color options.
- Compatible with all existing TG 17” beadlock wheels.
Our Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings have been tested extensively at some of the world's hardest courses, such as “The Hammers” in Johnson Valley, California and the Rubicon trail in Lake Tahoe, California as well as the Ultra4 racing circuit.